Tuesday, November 27, 2007

mini mac

While traveling, I thought, "Wouldn't it be great to have an iPhone or an iTouch to surf the web with the free wi-fi and maybe even BLOG?" Well, my job involves lots of computer stuff so one of my kind co-workers loaned me an iTouch to play with. The first thing I did was to see if I could post from it. The last post is what I managed to do.

I surfed around for more information on it because seriously, this is BASIC. I found there is mobile blogging, and sent off an email to get access. What I got was a really lame blog name and no access to this blog. I'll keep playing around to see what I can do so I can post to THIS blog from the road. If it works out, I might just sink a little deeper into the cult of Apple. Until then, I'll post from my iBook or Mac Mini (and possibly even from the evil PC at work).

No matter what, the iTouch is damn cool.

No comments: