Monday, June 18, 2007

Southern Charms

In my quest for wedding ideas, I’ve stumbled across a few things that I’ve thought were a little crazy. Over the top floral arrangements, horse drawn, rose-covered carriages. Things that bring to mind, “They are spending way too much on one day.” Then there are things that I just wonder about. Like ice sculptures. I like ice sculptures as much as the next person. You know, in that cheesy sort of cool way. So, in a moment of boredom, I flipped through the pages of an ice sculpture company in North Carolina. Apparently, ice doesn’t always have to be boring. Now I’m trying to figure out how I can incorporate this into our wedding weekend.
I mean, nothing says a good time like a penis shooter.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Dare to dream! It'll be just like spring break in Ft. Lauderdale!